COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
Aztec Services Group specializes in Mold Remediation and Removal. Mold spores can cause health problems when they are present in large numbers. This occurs most often when there is active mold growth within a home, facility, office, or school building. Aztec Services Group follows all current OSHA guidelines as the basis for remediation by removing the mold growth on surfaces with organically safe solutions during the remediation process. We will work with the home or building owner to mitigate the mold problem and establish a safe, mold free environment.
COMMERCIAL MOLD REMEDIATION AND RESTORATION
Did you know that only a well-trained expert can correctly evaluate and deal with microbial contamination? Aztec Recovery Group professionals have years of experience in addressing mold contamination and we specialize in mold remediation and removal.
If you suspect that your property has been affected by mold growth, Aztec Recovery Group has specialized equipment, knowledge, and experience to fix the issues with your property. Our mold remediation services are efficient and swift.
For more information on mold remediation or to schedule a property inspection, call 513-541-2002 to speak with one of our dedicated team members.
Mold spores are microscopic in nature and can be found almost everywhere. This makes it impossible to get rid of mold 100% from any place. Mold spores can cause health problems when they are present in large numbers. This occurs most often when there is active mold growth within a commercial facility, office, or school building.
The following are mold facts:
- Mold is found in almost every place, both outdoors and indoors
- Mold spores, which are microscopic in nature, can float in the air and enter your business or home through doors, AC heating systems, windows, your pet, or your clothes.
- Mold has a strong and a musty odor. This can help you locate where the mold problem is.
- The recommended indoor humidity should be less than 45%. There is a possibility that anything above that can support the growth of mold.
- In the presence of moisture, mold spores quickly grow and spread.
- Before the remediation process begins, any moisture or water source must be addressed, and if not, you risk mold returning.
WHAT CAUSES MOLD GROWTH?
There are 5 main criteria for mold growth, and they are:
- Stagnant air
- Organic sources of food
- High humidity or moisture
- Moderate temperature
If you have any concerns about a possible mold problem on your property, call Aztec Recovery Group professionals then leave the rest to us.
WHAT DOES MOLD REMOVAL AND REMEDIATION ENTAIL?
The process of commercial mold remediation and mold removal involves:
To detect moisture intrusion on your property, Aztec Recovery Group technicians will use specialized equipment like thermal imaging. Possible sources of moisture are leaky roofs, damp basements, flooding, crawl spaces, humidifiers, clothes dryers vented indoors, and regular plumbing leaks.
Before mold remediation commences, the source of the moisture must first be addressed.
Our technicians will isolate the contaminated areas to avoid the spread of problematic mold spores to any other area of your property.
Negative air machines and air filters run non-stop throughout the entire project. Mold spores, Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds (MVOCs) which are chemicals produced by mold and create a musty smell, airborne debris, and dust are removed from the air.
REMOVAL AND CLEANUP
Any contaminated material is either remedied or removed depending on the remediation guidelines. Furniture, drywall, carpet, and other damaged materials must be replaced to keep the mold from returning.
This is where the building materials affected by mold are restored. Your business or home is restored to pre-loss conditions. Where necessary, your furniture will be reinstalled, your flooring surfaces will be put back, and your surfaces painted.
WHAT SHOULD YOU TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN HIRING PROFESSIONALS FOR MOLD REMEDIATION AND RESTORATION?
Experience. A company that’s been in business for a number of years like Aztec Recovery Group will know how best to effectively handle your problem.
Sometimes it’s necessary to hire professional help to clean your HVAC air ducts because air ducts can gather mold spores and dust.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT FROM A PROFESSIONAL MOLD REMOVAL COMPANY?
Any mold expert from the mold removal company should be in a position to explain the mold remediation and restoration process in layman’s terms. If your contractor is unable to explain the project at hand in plain English, be very cautious.
Once on your property, you can expect the following from experts who are worth their salt:
- Appropriate safety gear including neoprene or vinyl gloves, a high-quality filtration mask, and a protective suit.
- Mold experts seal off the contaminated areas using plastic sheets to prevent the mold spores from dispersing to other non-contaminated areas.
- Mold professionals use professional equipment like commercial-strength dehumidifiers, HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) vacuums, HEPA air scrubbers, etc. Non-professionals won’t come equipped with this necessary equipment.
- Once the mold has been physically removed, the air should be thoroughly cleaned to get rid of the airborne mold spores. Air exchange and HEPA air scrubbers are used to complete the job.
- Mold experts often use an encapsulant or a sealant to ensure that the treated area becomes more resistant to mold and water damage, as well as, control the odor.
WHAT TYPES OF MOLD REMOVAL AND REMEDIATION SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE?
- We have an around the clock response team. Help will be on the way in just a matter of hours
- Our emergency services are available 24/7. Call 855-343-5902 for emergency remediation.
- Prompt property inspection by trained professionals
- Air movers, water extractors, dehumidifiers, among other state-of-the-art equipment to remove all the excess water
- Efficient removal of all the contaminated materials
- Effective containment of the mold affected area
- Thorough cleaning of your items
- Air purification, sanitation, and deodorization
- Applications of antimicrobials and disinfectants to prevent mold growth in the future
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE AZTEC RECOVERY GROUP?
The following are the reasons why we are your go-to mold remediation and restoration company:
HIGHLY-TRAINED MOLD EXPERTS
Our team comprises professionals who will be dedicated to ensuring that your business or property is free from mold. What’s more, our specialists have undergone thorough training to handle your remediation and restoration needs.
At Aztec, you can expect to find:
- Water Damage Restoration Technicians
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialists
- Applied Structural Drying Experts
WE HAVE A FAST ACTING RESPONSE TEAM
No matter the size of your infestation, we understand the risk that comes with stalling. A minor mold problem can quickly escalate if left untreated. As soon as you contact us, we will immediately begin the remediation process. Fast action mitigates the damage and reduces costs.
STATE-OF-THE-ART REMEDIATION EQUIPMENT
To ensure that we do an impressive and satisfactory job for you, we use advanced equipment and apply effective remediation techniques in mold remediation. We follow all current OSHA guidelines as the basis for remediation by removing the mold growth on surfaces with organically safe solutions during the remediation process. We will work with the building owner to mitigate the mold problem and establish a safe, mold free environment.
At Aztec Recovery Group our top priority is your making sure that we restore your property, or business to its pre-loss condition. Give us a call at 513-541-2002 today. Our experts are always on standby.