COVID19 Outbreak 2020 RESPONSE
Aztec Recovery Group Responds
“Safety is in Our DNA”.
Aztec Services Group, Inc. An Industry leader in Environmental Remediation and Demolition Services. Aztec has the technical expertise to handle projects ranging from small to large providing Pre-Construction Services, to Abatement and Dismantlement, to final close out. Clients know that Aztec has a commitment to safety and to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Our Trusted Clients
Employee Training and Certifications
- IICRC CERTIFICATIONS – Most commonly and Water Restoration Technician (WRT)
and Applied Structural Drying (ASD).
- FIRST AID TRAINING/CPR – Employees are required to obtain basic life-saving training
through the Red Cross and maintain certification throughout the term of employment.
- OSHA 30 – This 30-hour construction safety course is mandatory for all personnel.
- HAZWOPER 40 – Employees must complete this course covering hazardous work site
topics such as decontamination and hazardous chemicals.
- ASBESTOS AWARENESS – Personnel are required to take a course covering the dangers associated with asbestos, as well as safety procedures to follow while operating
around asbestos-containing materials
What our Clients Say
It was my pleasure to offer a testimonial to our contract experience with Aztec Services Group. They helped us with an accelerated demolition project to completely strip out a former big box retail project to a clean dark shell.
They handled the execution of the project with care and professionalism, they went above and beyond in addressing the unexpected conditions of the project site, and left the project in pristine condition for the recruitment of new tenants.
The close-out walk-through was an unexpected pleasure in reviewing such a completely well executed project. I would recommend them for future projects without hesitation.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions or need any additional information.